In light of Easter, among other reminders of Christ and His character and work on the cross, I just want to say... Thank you, God.
Sometimes it's the simple phrases... at times, those are the only words that I can think of when I pray because it's just so mind-blowing that a holy God would send His only son to experience every single temptation that anyone could ever experience and still live a perfect life to one day die on the cross to experience the eternal wrath that I was supposed to experience, all so that I could one day have a relationship with Him. He loves us so much and wants to see us come to Him - to have a relationship with Him! What's even crazier is that one day we will have a perfect relationship with Him and our sin will no longer hold us back from glorifying Him and praising Him. I can't wait.
Thank you, thank you, thank you, Lord.
No comments:
Post a Comment